Practice Dolly Meditation. Connect with Your Inner Woof!
Follow These 7 Easy Steps. You’ll Feel Pawsitively Zen!
1. First of all, you must face east.
2. Once you are in a comfortable position, plant your front paws firmly on the ground. You must feel deeply rooted in the earth.
3. Close your eyes and visualize that a healing pink bubble surrounds you.
4. Take seven long in-and-out breaths, focusing on the word ‘Dolly’ during the in-breath and ‘the Boston Buddha’ during the out.
5. Observe your breath. You live in a dog-eat-dog world so you will feel moments of stress.
6. To release the tension, focus on the Tao Of Dolly, my principle of universal compassion. Feel the love. This will open your heart chakra.
7. Become One with your pink bubble.
Life will feel rosy again. Feel the bliss.
I like to chant afterwards, but that step is optional.
Ohm-woof, Ohm-woof, Ohm-woof…
♥ Dolly the Boston Buddha
Quotes to Inspire Your Meditation Practice
I have lived with several Zen masters — all of them cats. Eckhart Tolle
Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer. Dean Koontz
Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak. Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavat
Within you is a stillness and a sanctuary that you can retreat to any time and be yourself. Anonymous
Meditation is listening to the Divine within. Edgar Cayce
Hi Dolly, At Bo’s request, he and I are gonna hold paws together breathe deeply and think of how good we feel just being here at TaoOfDolly.com! Wow! We came out of the pink bubble and everything’ s coming up roses! Ohm-ruff, Ohm-ruff, Ohm-ruff! Ahhhh-All is better! (whisper – I think Bo has a crush on you!)
Allo Dolly, C’était à l’extérieur que j’ai appris de tes nouvelles. Ruff! Ruff!, c’est b’en Ruff passer quatre jours chez le vétérinaire. J’espère bien que tu retombes sur tes pattes.
Chère Dolly, Ta technique de méditation est bénéfique pour tous nos amis poilus. Je fais mes incantations aussi: Meaw-ohm, Meaw-ohm, Meaw-ohm…and I see “La vie en Rose”.
We are all in a circle-paws crossed, eyes closed, all bubbled up in pink. Ohmm Ohmmm Ohmm..
All dollyed out and calmed! Thank you
Thanks! We love this message. So peaceful!