1. Face east.
2. Find a comfortable pawsition. Plant your front paws firmly on the ground to feel deeply rooted in the earth.
3. Close your eyes and visualize that a healing pink bubble surrounds you.
4. Take seven long in-and-out breaths, focusing on the word ‘Dolly’ during the in-breath and ‘the Boston Buddha’ during the out.
5. Observe your breath. You live in a dog-eat-dog world so you will feel moments of stress.
6. Release the tension by letting your mind focus on the Tao Of Dolly, my principle of universal compassion. This will open your heart chakra.
7. Shed your pink bubble.
Repeat these steps three times and you will experience bliss. Life will feel rosy again.
I like to chant afterwards, but that step is optional.
Ohm-woof, Ohm-woof, Ohm-woof…
♥ Dolly the Boston Buddha
Hi Dolly, At Bo’s request, he and I are gonna hold paws together breathe deeply and think of how good we feel just being here at TaoOfDolly.com! Wow! We came out of the pink bubble and everything’ s coming up roses! Ohm-ruff, Ohm-ruff, Ohm-ruff! Ahhhh-All is better! (whisper – I think Bo has a crush on you!)
Allo Dolly, C’était à l’extérieur que j’ai appris de tes nouvelles. Ruff! Ruff!, c’est b’en Ruff passer quatre jours chez le vétérinaire. J’espère bien que tu retombes sur tes pattes.
Chère Dolly, Ta technique de méditation est bénéfique pour tous nos amis poilus. Je fais mes incantations aussi: Meaw-ohm, Meaw-ohm, Meaw-ohm…and I see “La vie en Rose”.
We are all in a circle-paws crossed, eyes closed, all bubbled up in pink. Ohmm Ohmmm Ohmm..
All dollyed out and calmed! Thank you
Thanks! We love this message. So peaceful!